Senior Associate / VP - Asset Management
We are currently recruiting an Asset Management role for a rapidly growing real estate investment management and advisory firm. Established in 2013 they have grown their AUM to over $1bn USD and have exited 3 of their deals with realised IRR of well over 30%.
You must be a very entrepreneurial candidate who is looking to join a rapidly expanding platform. Ideally you will have some acquisition exposure and the ability to think like an investor. You may also be required to assist on potential acquisitions from time to time.
- Coordinate with JV partners to obtain project progress reports and updates, develop and prepare periodical asset management reports for investors
- Take lead in the monthly project meeting / calls to get updated project status and discuss any potential issues/concerns with JV partners project team and investors.
- Monitor KPIs and provide updates to senior management and investors
- Analyze leasing plans of the shopping malls and facilitate the leasing approval process
- Coordinate with JV partners on the annual business plans, make recommendation and facilitate the approval process
- Develop asset management financial models and regularly update the actual performance (pre-sales, rental, construction costs, etc.) against underwriting, as well as project the future cash flow till the exit of investments
- Closely monitor project cash flow and financing status, perform distribution analysis, and facilitate distribution process
- Coordinate with JV partners for year-end asset valuation; to present the results and provide the valuation report to investors