Join an established start-up that has achieved 100% growth year-on-year!
A family office backed start-up platform investing equity & mezzanine into development projects is looking for an Investment Manager in Berlin to source, underwrite & execute deals for a newly raised fund with a focus on the DACH region, London & Eastern Europe.
- Source potential deals through your network of developers
- Responsible for full transaction management
- Independently negotiate contracts and term sheets
- Create cash flows in Excel
- Create investment memorandums for internal and external use
- Build your network to source new investments
- Completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Comes with experience in Real Estate, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Management Consulting
- Able to run the deal process from A to Z
- Competent in financial modelling through Excel
- Self-motivated, analytical & entrepreneurial personality
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally with international experience
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, level depending on experience
- Relaxed dress down environment
- International travel
- Meritocratic environment
- Close mentorship and contact to senior management
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.