Investment Manager / Analyst
Build your network with access to developers, international funds, private equity & HNWI's!
An agile mezzanine finance provider in Berlin is expanding their Investment team with the addition of an Investment Manager or Investment Analyst, depending of level of experience.
The company launched their own funds last year and are closing significant investment management mandates so are looking for entrepreneurial high performers to deploy capital.
You will learn the company's way of executing a deal by shadowing an MD through several deal processes, growing in responsibilities at your own pace before being given full access to the market as an independent Investment Manager.
- Responsible for full transaction management
- Develop relationships with investors and developers
- Analyse & underwrite potential investment opportunities
- Model cash flows in Excel
- Create investment memorandums for internal and external use
- Produce & negotiate contracts and term sheets
- Completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Real Estate
- Comes with a minimum of 1 years' full-time experience in Real Estate, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Management Consulting
- Able to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair through examples of previous experience
- Competent in financial modelling through Excel
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally with international experience
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, level depending on experience
- International travel
- Meritocratic environment
- Direct contact to senior management
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.