- The Investment Officer will be actively involved in all aspects of the deals; originating, acquisition (including underwriting), deal structuring, strategic asset management and dispositions in due course
- Reporting to Principal for Europe, he or she will lead deal origination and execution for the Scandinavian market
- Supported by an analyst team in London, the Investment Officer will screen, analyse and evaluate new investment opportunities at the corporate and asset level
- The Investment Officer will have scope to implement his or her own vision and investment ideas, within the defined parameters of the investment strategy, and will be responsible for oversight of the financial analysis and excel modelling, also managing advisors and due diligence work streams
- The Investment Officer will oversee the production of the investment committee materials, drawing on support from the analyst team in London
- He or she will undertake investment performance monitoring
- The Investment Officer will assist with the on-going asset management of the firm's Scandinavian real estate portfolio and will play a key role in leasing for assets where there are vacancies.
- The candidate must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (minimum 2.1), and ideally a Master's in Real Estate
- Minimum of 8-12 years' experience in real estate investment
- The candidate should have prior experience at VP, Associate Director or Director level within real estate private equity, real estate investment bank or real estate investment management
- The candidate will have extensive transactional experience gained in the Scandinavian market
- The candidate must be a native Swedish speaker, written and spoken fluency in English is a strong plus point
- The candidate must have a large and well-developed real estate network in Scandinavia with a focus in particular on the Swedish market
- He or she must demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities
- The candidate must have experience in acquisition of assets, land buying and should also have good understanding of development/planning
- Candidates with prior leasing experience will be at a strong advantage
- Investment professionals with exposure to logistics assets will be at an advantage, but this is not mandatory
- Candidate should be personable and hard-working with good problem-solving skills
- Candidates need to be self-motivated and enjoy a fast-paced and active setting with a large volume of transactions.
* Base salary: Competitive with discretionary annual bonus & benefits. There will also be a deal-related cash bonus.