It is a junior/entry level commercial role for one of our projects in Central London. The role is part of the site procurement/construction team and offers a good potential to learn and progress within the company.
- Management of tender event schedule for site logistics and prelims
- Procurement and contracting of the various packages
- Administrative management of orders, instructions and invoices
- Tracking of budgets (plant/materials and operatives), cash flow forecasts etc.
- The role reports to the project Commercial lead and Project Director
- Graduate or surveyor with first experience willing to step up after 2-3 years
- Reliability and good organisation and communication skills
- Good writing skills and knowledge of excel