Reporting directly into the Portfolio Manager (with exposure to the General Manager) this Leasing Executive role will have responsibility for the client's industrial portfolio in Johannesburg. You will need to market, negotiate and then secure tenants for vacant industrial premises and maintain positive relationships with existing tenants. An important part of this role will be to build relationships with existing and new brokers in the greater Gauteng area.
Duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Involvement in the formulation of the optimal leasing strategies for the Industrial Sector and implementing those strategies going forward
- Canvas and show potential tenants' vacant industrial space
- Deal with direct enquiries on vacant space with prospective tenants and renewals with existing tenants already in the portfolio
- Facilitate negotiations between tenants and landlords and ensure that both their needs are met
- Negotiate deals to optimize profitability for both new deals and renewals
To apply for this role you will need at least 5 years' experience as an industrial broker in Johannesburg and proved to be a strong performer. A finance or property related degree is required, and you need to be registered with the EAAB.
We receive many strong applications, should you not be contacted by us within the next 5 business days, consider your application unsuccessful. We very much appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to keep an eye on future opportunities on www.macdonaldandcompany.com.
Please let us know if you have any other queries, otherwise we wish you all the best for the future.