This is an opportunity to work as Legal Counsel for a central London based property developer with a passion for regeneration projects and an international outlook.
Working within a legal team of 3 in this highly visible senior role you will:
- Work closely across multiple business functions advising on all legal issues arising from the Groups business actions and operations.
- Draft and review leases, tenancy agreements, corporate document as well as conduct legal research and provide the business with up to date legal and statutory developments relevant to the Group's business.
- Liaise and deal with external parties including regulators, external lawyers and governmental bodies etc.
- Develop and deliver strategic legal risk management initiatives.
- Provide legal advice to various business managers ensuring that legal issues are identified and resolved, and risk is managed appropriately
This role is very much a people facing and interactive position. It will be office based and superb communication skills are essential given the involvement with so many internal teams and departments.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A degree in Law
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
-The ability to work as part of a team but also under own initiative.
- The ability to assimilate information quickly.
If you are interested to learn more, please contact 0207 318 1779 for a confidential conversation