The culture is that of professionalism, accountability and future growth, and a position has become available for an experienced Management Accountant to join this dynamic and hands-on team. The position reports directly to the CFO and there is good development and succession potential for a top achiever.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Compile and prepare monthly management accounts, continuously revising and improving on templates and systems where needed.
- Prepare and manage annual, and monthly budgets.
- Weigh-in and support decisions into property acquisitions by delivering due diligence, business modelling, yield forecasts and income forecasting
- Driving and managing the full audit process
- Reporting to board on business performance
- And championing special projects under the direction of the CFO
- Preparing annual and half year financial statements
- Assist with risk management and reporting in the entity
To apply you will need:
- CA(SA)/CIMA qualified with at least 3 years post article experience, preferably from an hands on / operational environment
- To be a proactive, detail oriented, driven and individual.
- Be familiar with all financial and statutory reporting principles such as King4, IF9
- Experience with ERP systems
- Preference will be given to EE individuals