Your key responsibilities would be;
- Develop and support the marketing strategy
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Implement the current brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Manage and direct the selected PR/Media agencies
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Create and manage a calendar events that support the sales team and sales strategy both locally and nationally
- Work with our brand partners to develop an effective communication and marketing plan to leverage this relationship in all aspects of sales and marketing
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Manage and refine the organisation's social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs and be able to efficiently create reports for our stakeholders
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation's databases and external data
The ideal candidate will have;
- A clear thinker and good communicator. You will often report directly to the chief executive and justify your ideas to the executive team. Being a marketing director also involves constant networking and representing your organisation to outsiders.
- to oversee the various agencies that are engaged on the various work streams. This means supervising and motivating key individuals within these agencies.
- be proficient in continuing to analyse market trends and the positioning of competitors. This analysis provides the foundation for marketing strategies.