Our client is a market leader in the development and operation of office space and due to their continued growth, they are looking to expand their business development function.
The role will suit a dynamic, sales driven individual who has excellent experience in generating new business. The candidate must have a proactive, strategic approach in identifying new business opportunities for the group and be confident in their ability to develop long-term customer relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities through different channels
- Proactively approach potential clients and build up client database
- Manage client activities including calls, client visits, sales presentations, sales pipeline and sales solutions
- Formulate and implement sales strategy
- Assist in conducting business research, analysis & reports compilation for sales & business development
- University degree
- 3-6 years experience in a sales role/business development role
- Prior experience in real estate preferable
- Strong communication skills
- English essential, Mandarin and/or Cantonese preferable