The role is responsible primarily for support and personal assistant/secretarial duties to the Managing Director, Chairman and also to the wider property and development teams.
Function of the Role:
All administration and secretarial activities to the support of the Managing Director to include:
- Assisting Managing Director in his daily responsibilities from diary management through to strategy, process and procedures.
- Providing assistance with writing, collating and presentational pointe on Board papers and act as the bridge between Managing Director, the teams, the Board of Directors and the Shareholders.
- Preparation for reporting of the Board of Directors.
- Digital dictation.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and managing the Managing Director’s daily schedule.
- Liaising with solicitors, surveyors and other external advisors.
- Preparation of documents to include Notices to Repair, Rent Review Notices and Deeds and Landlord & Tenant Act Exclusion Orders.
- Preparation of documentation in Court environment.
- To assist in Planning Applications and subsequent monitoring of external advisors.
- Ensuring that all data is accurately filed both electronically and in hard copy.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Property and Development Teams.
- Track record in providing support to senior management.
- A proven background in real estate management and a clear understanding of the processes and legal framework surrounding a commercial property portfolio.
- Competent to a high standard in using Microsoft word, excel, track change documents and property management software.
- To produce of a high standard accuracy and precision.
- The role will require a pre-emptive, pro-active attitude at all times.
- A strong sense of tact and diplomacy to deal effectively with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Positive and hard working with a can do approach.
- Ability to manage a number of office management duties.