The successful candidate, despite needing to have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a dynamic sales personality combined with a very strong management capacity, is going to have to be prepared to get their hands dirty!
- Develop, define, and drive the park strategy that aligns to and drives the Memorial Park’s strategies, efficiencies, and value proposition.
- Provide support and advise to the Senior Leadership Team in the delivery of the Memorial Park’s strategy and objectives.
- Create a culture that promotes sustainable sales pipelines, effective administration, and efficient operations.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the sales and operational teams at the park.
- Develop, define, and drive sales plans that build pipelines, convert potential clients, upsell existing clients, and meets annual targets.
- Develop, with the aid of the marketing team, effective marketing campaigns that speak specifically to the methods and markets that the park targets.
- Analyse existing products and improve upon those and develop new products where necessary and manage the sales team.
- Develop, define, and drive operational plans that lead to increased volumes and cost- efficiencies.
- Develop and introduce new operational processes and systems where necessary.
- Manage the operational team.
- Maintain and improve on the existing park.
- Develop new sections in the park when needed and create sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions to the challenges at the park.
- Relevant degree in business management, sales or related field .
- 5 Years managerial experience.
- 3 Years’ experience leading a sales and operational team.
- Excellent business judgement, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to drive cross functional collaborations and build consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders.
If you meet the necessary requirements and believe that this is an opportunity that you will thrive in, then send us your CV today!