Macdonald & Company are currently working with a leading London based Property Development & Investment Company.
Their Property Management department provides high quality, effective & efficient services to their occupiers. The role will be responsible for all property management including managing the onsite building managers. This role will work closely with other departments and advisors, including Asset Management, Finance, Development, Leasing and Investment.
The successful candidate will oversee and manage the operation of services, occupier satisfaction and security of the portfolio to a high standard. They will liaise with internal support functions such as HR, finance as well as external agents and consultants.
You will also oversee and manage a portfolio of properties, predominantly based in central London and further duties are outlined as below:-
- Review existing leases and ensure they are complying with their obligations, as well as ensuring databases kept up to date and accurate. Contribute to reviewing and amending relevant clauses within leases for new lettings.
- Manage service charge budget process and reconciliation in conjunction with Property Management Accounts. Be responsible for recoverable and non-recoverable expenditure within delegated limits.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure rent and service charge collection is on time, follow up where required with occupiers in conjunction with Finance and Asset Management.
- Collaborate with the internal technical specialists on contract management, project works and tenant fit outs in conjunction with external consultants as necessary.
- Review and process all tenant applications including but not limited to Licence to Alters, Wayleaves and Alienation.
- Oversee insurance responsibilities including claim process, works notification and administering the insurance premium recharge.
Please call our team today to discuss this opportunity in confidence.
0207 318 5871 /