Our client is a renowned real estate investment management platform with a global portfolio. They are looking for a Portfolio/Risk manager to join the Asia team based in Singapore. This opportunity is perfect for candidates who enjoy working in a MNC environment.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Portfolio Management, this role has the following responsibilities:
Portfolio Management and Risk Assessment
- Portfolio monitoring and analysis, point out potential risks or gaps
- Support risk assessment of new investments
- Assist in investment reviews and business planning for existing portfolio of investments
- Monitor existing investments including implementation of governance rights
- Ensure risk assessment and portfolio comply with guidelines and standards
- Maintain property and transaction data for APAC investments, ensure data entry process is smooth
- Lead all ESG and sustainability initiatives
The successful candidate requires the following:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in real estate portfolio/fund/risk management
- Strong in numbers and able to deal with large amount of data
- Bachelor's degree with good academic track record
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and stable real estate investment platform, the successful candidate will enjoy an attractive renumeration package and the chance to work on a regional portfolio.
Interested candidates kindly submit your CV in microsoft word format only.