Portfolio Manager / Strategic Asset Manager, Frankfurt
Steer the development of a prime commercial portfolio in A locations in a growing, owner-managed investment management business.
An Investment Management business with in-house development and asset management capabilities is expanding in Frankfurt with the addition of a Portfolio Manager due to recent acquisitions in South Germany.
You will be part of a recently created Asset Management team responsible for the strategic direction of assets working closely with the Fund Management team. The main tasks involve identifying potential asset management initiatives, creating business plans to execute the repositioning and reporting asset performance to investors.
- Strategic management of commercial real estate with a focus on Office & Retail
- Create & maintain business plans, financial models & budgets
- Identify asset management initiatives to increase the profitability of investments
- Plan & carry out repositioning measures
- Co-ordinate 3rd party service providers
- Support Real Estate Management in the operative management & leasing of assets
- Successfully completed studies in Real Estate, Economics, or Business Administration with a Real Estate focus
- 1 - 5 years' professional experience in German Real Estate.
- International academic or professional experience is preferred
- Track record asset managing development projects is preferred
- Good quantitative & analytical skills
- Ideally can demonstrate creative, curious, entrepreneurial & reliable personal traits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English, additional European languages are a plus
- Above market base salary with discretionary bonus
- An entrepreneurial culture with flat hierarchies & quick decision making
- Meritocratic team culture supported through close personal development
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ania Prosniak for a confidential discussion at