Programme Manager - Construction is required to join our client who has a fantastic reputation for delivering some of the best mixed-use developments in the UK. We are looking for technically qualified individuals who are experts in their field and want to continue to pursue their career in this area.
To be considered you will have a demonstrable track record in programme management experience across all sectors, including residential, commercial and retail as well as Infrastructure. This role will provide in-house construction programme expertise and leadership for all our client's mixed-use schemes. You should also be able to demonstrate strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide programme leadership, advice and technical input into the whole development delivery process from planning approval to construction contract completion and handover (i.e. including defects period);
- Responsibility for project site-wide programming to maximize opportunity and value alongside managing risk, working to support Project CEOs and Development Directors;
- Explore, review and develop strategic methodologies for the programme in relation to design, procurement, construction and delivery aspects of projects;
- Provide programme technical leadership and guidance to our clients Delivery Teams embracing all aspects of pre-construction activity, contract negotiations, contract management, supply chain management/relationships and delivery as appropriate;
- Work with Delivery Team members to define and manage project (and development) risk in relation to MEP
- Act as point of escalation for all DMs and PMs on programme matters, confronting and 'fixing' issues as appropriate;
- Interface closely with all asset managers to ensure that AM best practice is at the forefront during the design, construction delivery and handover phases of projects;
- Provide technical leadership and advice on all programme related contract negotiations, and where necessary post contract management and domestic dispute resolutions;
- Provide technical leadership and advice on all construction programmes and activities, attending site as necessary to assess progress and to assist the Delivery Team in resolving issues;
A demonstrable track record in programme management for large scale regeneration developments is required, gained either within a development or contracting environment.
Apply now or send your CV