You must have previous commercial property admin experience as the purpose of this role is to provide high level administration to the team and client support.
The ideal candidate must be intermediate to advanced on Excel and have previous experience using this extensively in their career.
- Regular and ad-hoc financial / rating reporting (internal and client facing).
- Liaising directly with clients on administrative issues, including organising of inspections.
- Entering new instructions, clients and contacts onto the marketing database.
- Entering and maintaining accurate up-to-date rating information on the firm's extensive rating database.
- Pursuing rates refunds and issue of Notices from the Valuation Office Agency and Billing Authorities.
- Preparation of Valuation, Proof of Evidence and other reports as required.
- Drafting of rates Checks and Challenges for hotel rating team.
- Drafting hotel valuation documents for hotel rating team.
- Research of comparables.
- Searching for and summarising new hotel competition to identify possible impact on our clients' hotels.
- Sending client communications on behalf of the team, often under time pressures.
- Ensuring Surveyors comply with the policies of the firm's Quality Assurance certificate ISO 9001 : 2008.
- Drafting correspondence under the direction of the Partners or Associates concerned.
- Taking and dealing with incoming telephone calls.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing email.
Please get in touch for more information on the company and position!