Independently manage a portfolio of properties and grow your career in an expanding business!
An investment, asset management & development business that specialises in commercial assets in Top 7 cities is looking for a Property Manager that will be responsible for the successful and efficient management of a portfolio of properties in the Frankfurt area.
- Full operational responsibility and management of real estate assets in Germany
- Intensive care of existing tenants and building sustainable business relationships
- Close control and performance optimization of facility management service providers
- Identify and implement development projects to maximise property values
- Property budget responsibility and ongoing cost control
- Obtaining offers and controlling infrastructural services as well as technical measures
- Examination and preparation of regular reports for investors
- Continuous release of all object-related invoices as well as review and release of annual service charges
- Management of external letting partners and implementation of the holistic letting process
- Real estate-specific training with appropriate further qualification or completion of a commercial or technical (higher) degree program, ideally complemented by a real estate-specific additional training
- Great pleasure in working with people and managing high quality real estate
- Interest in building your own network or existing, reliable contacts within the real estate industry are an advantage
- Extensive professional experience in the management of real estate, pre-paid in property and / or asset management, the leasing of commercial real estate and the management and awarding of facility management services
- Fundamental affinity for contract negotiations as well as negotiation skills, need for conflict resolution and decision-making
- Team player with communication skills, empathy, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- High customer orientation, personal responsibility and independent working methods
- A good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
- Attractive salary package with discretionary bonus, level depending on experience
- Continued career progression in a growing business
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now or contact Ben Hoban for a confidential discussion.