Our client is an international real estate investment manager with global funds under management is expanding their Singapore team and looking to add a new team member within their capital raising team in Singapore.
This role will be joining an established team with proven track-record globally, reporting directly to the Head of Capital Raising. This role shall be responsible for capital raising and product development for private real estate funds. Detailed jobscope as follows:
- Support and assist the team across its key areas of responsibilities
- Product development: Structuring and project management of new private real estate fund launches
- Ongoing capital raising efforts for existing fund vehicles; and
- Ongoing development and management of client relationships and indirect marketing efforts
- Assist 3rd party private capital raising efforts including preparation of marketing materials, addressing capital partners’ due diligence questions, organising meetings and road shows, supporting negotiations and preparation of fund documentation
- Assist in team efforts to research, target, develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential capital partners
- Assist in maintaining centralised oversight of the investment management business including investment performance monitoring and analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns bench marking
- Contribute to the Group’s investment management strategy through research and market intelligence, including keeping current on competitive and regulatory landscape and best practices
We are looking for a Real Estate Analyst with at least 5 years experience working for real estate fund managers in Singapore with strong experience in corporate finance, fund raising and investments. This will be a excellent role for someone with outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills and has a keen interest to develop his/her career further focusing in capital raising.