A well-known retail brand with stores all over South Africa who are constantly re-inventing and growing their brand and customer base. Their National real estate team is responsible for sourcing new sites, & negotiating renewals ensuring the best locations are sourced to deliver future growth.
They are looking to appoint an established real estate professional (retail), with strong financial acumen, a deep understanding of financial viability modelling, a confident experienced negotiator/deal maker with excellent relationship building skills, to both increase & optimize the network footprint in SA.This is a senior specialist role within the real estate team who will be expected to add value & negotiate & conclude deals within a short period of time.
- Knowledge of retail and commercial trends.
- Knowledge of retail locations and general shopping centre layouts nationally.
- Insight into Economics and Demographics of Region.
- highly familiar with all aspects of retail leasing.
- A deep understanding of the principals of property development and the moving parts of a property deal.
- Ability to find and compare new sites & expansion opportunities to ensure that agreements are concluded.
- Have established stakeholder relationships within the property market (e.g. Asset managers, landlords, developers).
- Experience in financial and operational acumen when putting business cases together for the tenant.
- Able to give input into financial viabilities.
- Although you will be concluding deals nation-wide, you can be based in either Cape Town or Gauteng, since regular travel will be required.
If you meet the necessary requirements and believe that this is an opportunity that you will thrive in, then send us your CV today!