- Develop overall marketing and leasing strategies for the office space
- Analyze and review the business environment in markets where the company operates and be involved from inception with leasing and sales assumptions as well as marketing spend.
- Identify and work with local leasing brokers to attract tenants and complete leasing transactions within pro forma.
- Track monthly sales and leasing figures.
- Liaise with Corporate Outreach to identify potential tenants.
- Identify and manage external marketing resources to develop marketing campaigns
- Coach leasing teams on site where necessary and ensure the retention and continued development of the staff
- Work with the project developers to formulate differentiated and impactful marketing strategies, derive aggressive targets and monitor performance measurements, and ensure smooth execution of such strategies to drive the leasing results
- Ensure that all marketing, communication and business events are consistent with company's brand image and the positioning of the project.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant office leasing experience in a multinational corporation
- Proven track record in managing the sales and leasing of large scale premium property projects in China
- Degree in business, sales, marketing, or related discipline
- Strong financial analysis and market research skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to interact with senior management, build and lead teams across multiple locations;
- Well-organized; good and independent work ethic
- Strong administrative skills; attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin