THE ORGANIZATION & OPPORTUNITY
The Chief Operating Officer of one of the most exciting & high-growth Multifamily Owner/Operators in North America is partnered with Macdonald & Company, in order to identify a Regional Vice President Property Management Executive, who will oversee a portfolio of 1,500 units of Multifamily properties in the San Antonio region of Texas.
As an organization they have grown 700% in the past 10 years AND show zero signs of slowing down.
In this pivotal role within the organization, you will work closely with the COO in order to support and assist in supervising Regional Managers in the overall management of all properties within the region, as well as being responsible for new business development for the division.
- Success will be derived in this role by someone who can demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information and ideas through a variety of media.
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be energetic and proactive; confident to take calculated risks and persevere to attain self-imposed and organizational goals
- You will possess an extensive knowledge of property management operations and localized/regional budget analysis capabilities with a demonstrated ability to apply these principles and methods through strategy and tactics.
- As a regional executive in one of the fastest growing Multifamily Owner/Operators in the country, it is imperative that you are skilled at building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment, by aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive positive business results.
- You will be a driven, Type-A, revenue oriented, fast paced/high-energy property management professional, who colleagues and friends describe as "able to energize others" and highly capable in ability to "influence actions of others, by setting ambitious goals"
- You will also be able to demonstrate creative problem solving, in order to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrable progressive experience managing an increasing portfolio of Multifamily properties.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, as well as a property management designation (ARM, CAPS, CPM, etc.) is beneficial and advantageous, but not required.