An established property consultancy which has grown exponentially over the past 5 years is looking to hire a Leasing Admin Manager for their small admin team in Johannesburg. They have over 15 live developments which they are currently leasing out and up to 10 leasing consultants to support. You will be fundamentally responsible for providing administrative support needed to finalise the leasing contracts, whilst monitoring the output of the two other administrators in the department.
Some of your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Drafting Agreements of Lease, Addenda, Cession and Assignments, Cancellations, Offers to Lease, etc.
- Ensure compliance of the tenants in terms of the FICA requirements.
- Undertaking credit checks on businesses and sureties.
- Compiling and sending lease documents.
- Accurately loading new lease / renewal charges
- Following up with Tenants with regards to the progress of signed Lease documents.
- Ensuring Leases are properly signed with any amendments discussed.
- Processing commission claims.
- Dealing with administrative queries from Property Management companies.
- Producing lease-related reports.
- Ensuring Bank Guarantees and Deposits are received and acceptable.
- 3 years’ experience as a leasing administrator.
- 2 years’ experience as a Leasing Administration Manager.
- Experience with word and excel.
- Experience in the retail sector is preferential.
- A valid driver’s License and own transport.
Furthermore, you will need to be a hardworking individual who is highly skilled in administrative accuracy and attention to detail and dedicated to the task at hand. This is a ‘grown up’ environment where training will be given where necessary up front, after which you will be expected to produce work of only the most exacting standards. It is a small, efficient office which relies on individuals to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
If you meet the necessary requirements and believe that this is an opportunity you will thrive in, send us your CV in MS Word today!