Their intimate leasing team is looking for an experienced and well-networked Retail Leasing Consultant. You will be looking after a handful of new retail developments as soon as you join the team, which means that your relationships with national and line retailers is exponentially important. Once you have exhausted your leasing options you will also get involved in the marketing of new and existing developments, negotiate offers and leases for floor space. You will also update tracking schedules and keeping up to date with industry standards. This opportunity will suit a Johannesburg-based candidate who can work closely with a team but has enough confidence to work independently.
- A successful track record in securing deals.
- A network of Retailers, National and smaller tenants.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales leasing and in the retail sector.
- A valid driver’s license and own car.
- Preferably a degree in property studies.