Our client is an established real estate developer. They are looking for an experienced and strategic retail operations director to manage and grow the retail portfolio.
As a team lead, you will lead the development and operation of the retail mall business, including marketing, leasing, operations, property and project management.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for planning and executing various retail asset strategies for Vietnam (e.g. Tenant mix re-positioning, AE initiatives, divestment etc).
- Oversee the daily operations of all retail malls within Vietnam portfolio, working with the respective centre managers.
- Oversee the CRM and other shared functions (e.g. Leasing, A&P etc) that supports the retail malls.
- Develop, communicate and manage the annual business plan of retail management initiatives.
- Hold overall P&L responsibilities over the retail business, including rental and/or non-rental income and managing operating expenses.
- Work closely with Business Development team to identify and assess asset acquisitions and/or mall management opportunities.
The successful candidate shall possess
- Excellent experience in managing the operation of sizeable retail malls
- Pre-opening experience of new malls or successful revamping of existing malls will be advantageous
- Possess a good understanding of Vietnam real estate market
- A team player with ability to collaborate across various parties
- Possess strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills