A Private School based in Cambridgeshire/Northamptonshire are looking for a Property Services Manager to manage a large Estate.
- Reporting to the Bursar the school services manager oversees the coordination of operational services.
- Ensuring effective management of waste, cleaning contracts, leases and other contracts assigned.
- To ensure a comprehensive plan, in conjunction with the Enterprise Manager to support the enterprise business and that it does not conflict with the needs of the School operation.
- To manage the agreed operations budget, working with the Head of Finance in ensuring budgets, expenditure and purchasing of supplies.
- You will be responsible for the training and development, coaching, appraisal and performance management of direct reports.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please do get in touch if this role would be of interest and you'd like to find out more. You will be well remunerated for this role.