Well-established RE estate private equity platform with pan-European footprint and a reputation for doing clever deals is looking for a top-class Senior Analyst/Associate to join the London team in a pan-European role.
Targeting small and medium sized real estate co-investment opportunities on a pan-European basis and across all major property types as well as alternatives, investments are typically either core plus or opportunistic, depending on which source of capital is being deployed. The firm's risk appetite extends to planning plays (including strategic land), development situations (pre-let and speculative), lease up and re-leasing strategies, individual asset repositioning and portfolio aggregation/break ups.
As a result of the success of its investments, and with significant capital to deploy, the team is growing and there is a requirement for a Senior Investment Analyst or Junior Associate with fluent written and spoken English and a second European language to join the London office
The role will report to one of the Partners in the business and will potentially work on deals across European jurisdictions
- Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring of transactions.
- Lead on financial modelling and research
- Support co-ordination of due diligence activity
- Work closely with the leadership of the business in executing the strategy and pipeline for the European market.
- Post transaction management of investments including asset management strategies, assisting with investment/divestment decisions, financing and working closely with operating partners/ JV partners, external consultants and property managers.
Background and Experience
- Proven exposure and demonstrable track record within real estate investment in Europe.
- c. 2-4 years' experience in real estate investment
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills.
- Fluent verbal and written English also business proficiency in an additional European language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a tight-knit and growing team.
- Strong academic credentials from a leading university.
- Highly IT literate.
- Team player, smart, flexible, honest and truly collegiate in his or her approach.
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy within a team framework.
- Shows promise in development of entrepreneurial flair and strong business acumen, demonstrating a quickness in learning and adaptability.
- Ability to work closely with and manage external teams effectively, empowering individuals to devise and execute solutions, ensuring a strong team ethic.
- Must have a professional work attitude and a passion for real estate.
- Enjoys being challenged, works in a balanced way when under pressure and has a well-developed sense of camaraderie.
- Strong business ethics and principles.