Our client is a leading real estate services business currently searching for individuals from a property development and advisory background. This team is primarily focused on advising leading Developer / Investor clients on large, complex, mixed use real estate development projects in Sub Saharan Africa. They provide consulting services such as bespoke market studies, feasibility studies, development advisory and real estate financial analysis.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Assist in preparing and presenting proposals to clients
- Preparing feasibility studies, involving:
- Market research
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial modelling
- Development advice
- Manage the delivery of client assignments on time, quality and profitability
- Compile assignment specific primary and secondary research
- Produce insightful, relevant analysis
- Consolidate market studies and financial projections and draw conclusions
- Prepare project development briefs and economic land use reports
Candidates should have a real estate based qualification, 5 years' experience in a similar role and excellent financial modelling skills. Strong English Language skills are a prerequisite and an additional language such as French or Portuguese would be highly beneficial.