Berlin based Real Estate Private Equity opportunistic & value add investor with circa €2bn under management is looking to hire a Senior Associate Investment.
- Origination & execution of investment opportunities across Germany; asset & portfolio level; including developments and redevelopments; with a high risk profile
- Applicants will ideally have 4 -6 years of experience of a real estate private equity, real estate investment banking
- A proven track record in real estate acquisitions, across the commercial and residential real estate
- Must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- Advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models - IRR, Cash-on-Cash, Equity Multiples, etc
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required along with the ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team
- Native German and Fluent English