Reporting to the Head of Occupier Services in Johannesburg, the Transaction Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa will manage and execute lease and sale transactions across the SSA region while strengthening relationships and fostering growth. Our client is a global real estate services provider and held in the highest regard locally and internationally. They have a powerful international footprint and as Transaction Manager you will often be the single point of contact from a global account management perspective.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Act as a single point of contact or transaction manager for sale and leasing transactions in the sub-Saharan Africa region
- Capably and professionally project manage a range of transactions at one time
- Evaluating client real estate alternatives and lease options through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Working directly with clients and team members to resolve financial model, transaction and landlord issues
- At times assuming lead role on large projects and/or managing one or several components on a straightforward transaction or advisory assignment (e.g., strategic plans and master plans)
- Managing Affiliate Partner responsibilities throughout the transaction process (e.g., provide guidance on setting assumptions, reporting process, review of financial analysis, etc.)
You will need to hold a university degree specializing in finance, economics or real estate and have at least 5-10 years' experience in a real estate or consulting role. Market knowledge of SSA, a solid network within real estate and the ability to problem solve under tight deadlines are essential elements to be successful in the role.
We receive many strong applications, should you not be contacted by us within the next 5 business days, consider your application unsuccessful. We very much appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to keep an eye on future opportunities on www.macdonaldandcompany.com.
Please let us know if you have any other queries, otherwise we wish you all the best for the future.