The chosen professional must;
- understand the technical aspects of managing property from a facilities / Health & Safety point of view
- have multisite, warehousing/industrial experience
- have basic construction knowledge/experience
- support theday to day business operations
- ensure efficient operation of facilities
- mitigate risk
- be proficient in ensuring that facilities meet the needs of both the businesses clients and staff.
Applicants must have a demonstrable background in facilities management, health & safety, budgeting, supplier management, building construction as well as people management & staff development. The successful candidate will be NEBOSH qualified (ESSENTIAL), IWFM (IDEALLY) and CIOB or a Chartered Surveyor, (IDEALLY), have strong CDM knowledge, as well as good knowledge of regulation, laws etc relating to multi-site, Industrial Commercial Properties. Appreciation of dealings with land/building acquisitions from a facility perspective is also required. Remuneration will reflect experience and qualifications, (albeit be in the region of £40 – 50,000). To receive a comprehensive job description and to have a confidential chat about the role, contact Nathan on 0161 607 5089, email email@example.com or apply!