Macdonald and Company are partnered with a national real estate developer, who develops and builds Midrise and Garden Style Multifamily real estate across Texas.
As a result of continuous growth, they are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join them full-time, who will be tasked with managing the execution and delivery of their Multifamily projects across Dallas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate each project with Development Partner, Development Manager and Design Manager Must be able to run multiple projects and teams at once.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
The ideal candidate for a Senior Project Manager role will be experienced delivering Multifamily projects; on behalf of a top General Contractor and is seeking a role that will see them marry their existing field experience moving forward with corporate office-based experience at a developer.
Will be experienced working with a real estate developer builder who manages their own in-house GC.
- Experience in the field on wood-frame Midrise and Garden Style Projects , (Multifamily, Senior Living, Student Living, Condos).
- Proven working experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, or other related fields.