Our client is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets that generate over €3bn in revenue.
The firm work in partnership with clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their assets.
Due to continuing plans to expand and develop wider services in Asia-Pacific, our client seeks to secure the expertise & leadership of a Senior Project Manager.
* Provide leadership to a team of project delivery PM's on the fit-out programme. Including line management coaching and implementation of best practice and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Establish and maintain the office fit-out capital project leadership relationship between the regional and country based teams.
* Delivery of programmes to cost, time, quality, health and safety and budget expectations
* Support the quality management and assurance process on projects and drive compliance and quality improvement.
* Ensure that: The project delivery follows the SOP's
* Ensure data entry and accuracy on various collaborative programme and project control platforms
* Ensure that project delivery is documented in accordance with the requirements for reporting, assurance and audit purposes
* MAPM, PMP qualified / or (HKIS or RICS preferable) membership with previous experience in a consulting organization
* Relevant degree qualified
* 8 years project management experience including office fit-out projects.
* Team leadership experience in a consulting environment,
* Manage complex hierarchical stakeholders to deliver the required outputs and standards of delivery
* Coaching stakeholders in order to achieve the programme objectives and continuously improve results
* Strong technical and people skills, being able to create a team environment and facilitate collaborative working in a complex organisation consisting of global, regional and country level stakeholders, achieved with a blend of internal and outsourced resourcing models
* Excellent skills in communication, leadership, planning and organization
* Excellent in spoken and written in English.