Our client is a leading risks financier and is seeking to appoint a Property Administrator to join their Cape Town team.
Skills such as good time management and multi-tasking skills, excellent attention to detail, and be able to work in a diverse team are all imperative to this role.
Summary of some of the responsibilities:
- Lease Administration.
- Processing of tenant placements, renewals, and evacuations on MDA.
- Posting of tenant journals on MDA.
- Distribution of monthly property management reporting packs.
- General administration.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Matric qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in an administrative environment.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office (Word & Excel).
- MDA experience will be advantageous.
- Relating and Networking with People.
- Planning and organizing.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Presenting and communicating information.
If you meet the necessary requirements and believe that this is an opportunity that you will thrive in, then send us your CV today!