- Perform upgrades, maintenance and/or repairs to the property providing specialist skilled services.
- Contribute to the implementation of the property’s compliance to Company and statutory environmental, health and safety (EH&S) regulations, carrying out regular inspections of facilities to monitor compliance to existing EH&S policies and appropriately record all incidents (involving staff and visitors)
- Monitoring the incident records to identify recurring incidents and analysing solutions and preparing regular reports to operations management.
- May typically contribute to the development, coordination and hosting of client activity programs, applying established planning models and theoretical knowledge from specialised training to design appropriate activity programs which are cost effective, and comply with legislative standards
- Assist with the implementation of client management plans, as directed, monitoring the effectiveness of existing plans and providing feedback and suggestions to senior Property Operations staff regarding changing client needs to support ongoing high-quality service for clients and contribute to continual quality improvement
To be a success in this role it is desirable, but not essential to have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Property, Economics, Business, or Finance, combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in an property or engineering role, and/or expert knowledge of property operations management.
- Planning and communication skills including the ability to confidently present to various stakeholders.
- Customer Focus, Planning & Organising, Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking.