Macdonald and Company are currently working on an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest independent hotel advisory teams based in the UK. You will be a valued member of a young at heart and dynamic team with a genuine collaborative structure, which works hard but balances this with a great culture and social activities. The Hotel Advisory team works alongside other hotel's team including the UK's largest hotel asset managers and the largest hotel taxation specialists.
As a Senior Surveyor or Associate the registered valuer will have the opportunity to gain and develop invaluable experience in the UK, European international hotel sector and be able to build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
- Business development for the Hotel Advisory team, and opportunities for other parts of the business.
- Managing the relationship with key clients. Direct client contact is provided throughout the instructions.
- To provide first-rate valuation advice to our wide-ranging clients, including the writing of reports.
- Supervise and mentor more junior members of the team/office.
* MRICS, registered valuer (desired but not essential)
* Willingness to travel throughout UK, mainland Europe and abroad.
* First-rate report writing ability
* A high degree of analytical ability.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and relevant IT-based systems.
* Full UK driving licence.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Calum Moylan on 02073185880 or email