The role of Senior Technical Administrator will require someone who has an interest in all property matters with excellent IT, analytical and problem-solving skills. You will assist in providing information in a wide variety of property matters for new and established clients. The role will require attention to detail when and the candidate must be able to demonstrate accuracy in reporting and communication.
The ideal candidate will have a background in commercial administration at a senior level, but residential administration will also be considered. Administration experience without property will not be considered.
- Assist in delivery of services to clients accurately and on time
- Deliver process driven structure for managing clients using IT to a high level
- Preparation of research for reports
- Day to day calendar management of the team
- Taking and typing of minutes and action logs. Co-ordinating and influencing the team manager and members to deliver items allocated to them
- Preparation of Electronic Plans
- Develop and manage a contact database of clients
- Manage debtors and WIP
- Proactively assist with research
- Co-ordinate PR articles
- Use other sources to enable to constantly drive efficiencies in the team
- Utilise data to assist with management of the finances to enable effective cash flow
- Organising and attending office-based meetings and ensuring the managers are appropriately prepared
- Completing any reports by preparing research, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- To assist and make recommendations to maximise fee income, whilst retaining job profitability
- To support other offices as required
- Contribute to the management and efficiency of the office in liaison with others
- Training less experienced staff on systems and processes (as and when required)
- Assist with audits where necessary
Please apply with your most up to date CV for a further chat about the role and company.