Fantastic opportunity to set-up, build and run a private real estate fund for a leading Singapore Developer/ Investor with Global Assets.
Senior Vice President, Fund Management
- Lead and manage a growing team directing CDL's capital markets strategy and running financing transactions.
- Analyze and interpret the impact of various funding strategies while working in the context of broader corporate goals.
- Build existing and potential investor relationships.
- Supervise and provide input on structuring, legal negotiation, and documentation with funding counterparties alongside counsel and capital markets deal leads.
- Approve/recommend criteria for asset selection, including leveraged loans for transactions, and loans for various asset classes.
- Manage complex deals and the resultant retained portfolio, including regular reviews and reporting.
- Proactively identify emerging risks and advise senior managers on appropriate credit risk management actions.
- Attend and present portfolio update at senior management and board meetings as appropriate.
- A recognized degree with minimum 15+ years of relevant industry experience across investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, or law firms focused on real estate, and/or other financing strategies.
- Wide understanding of capital markets, funding strategies, securitization, and other ways to raise debt capital.
- Experience building and managing a team
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- Wide understanding of capital markets and various debt funding strategies with specific related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be effectively bilingual in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Extensive capital markets experience is crucial to evaluate distribution strategy and market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or interact with business development/ deal teams, senior management, board of directors, and regulators.