Our client is a division of a leading and growing financial institution in Sub-Saharan Africa. As the Vice President of Corporate Finance, you will report directly to the divisional CEO.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Initiate corporate finance transactions and take responsibility for revenue targets
- Lead the execution of financing and of mergers & acquisition transactions
- Review and produce high quality pitch documents and present to clients
- Review and challenge business plans and financial models
- Develop relationships with existing and potential clients and investors
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
The position will suit a deal maker who is able to work in an advisory and/or investment capacity. Candidates with a successful track record of transaction execution and a network of clients / contacts in East and/or West Africa will be at a clear advantage. Specific sector expertise such as infrastructure, financial institution, real estate, FMCG etc would be valuable.
A relevant undergraduate degree and preferably a postgraduate qualification (eg MBA, CA or CFA) are required for this role.
We receive many strong applications, should you not be contacted by us within the next 5 business days, consider your application unsuccessful.
We very much appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to keep an eye on future opportunities on www.macdonaldandcompany.com.
Please let us know if you have any other queries, otherwise we wish you all the best for the future.