Do you want to join a Developer that has a decade of pipelined work secured and ready to start?
Do you want to align yourself with a firm that will offer you unrivalled earning opportunity and prospects for high visibility of some of the Nation's most prominent real estate development projects? Then read on!
The Vice President of Development will:
- Develop and maintain the master project schedule.
- Develop and cultivate current development staff.
- Development of feasibility analysis confirming strategy, plan, etc.
- Continuous upkeep and management of potential site selection.
- Have extensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, pay applications, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to real estate development services.
- Manage development processes in fields such as, but not limited to architecture, construction management services, general contracting, procurement and T.I projects.
- Follow established policies, objectives, attendance, safety, environmental and inspection control guidelines.
- Develop project specific and driven goals, schedules, budgets, etc.
- Establish and maintain project goals.
- Act as the primary contact for ownership throughout the duration of project timelines.
- Guide ownership through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Oversee the development and implementation of construction policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Director of Construction, Managing Director of Construction Management, and the Managing Director of in-house design studio to ensure joint-accountability across a vertically-integrated design-bid-build development platform.
- Drive interdepartmental and intra-organizational communication.
- Produce reports for various projects under development based on key performance indicators set forth quarterly
- Act as point of contact for department heads, executives and ownership for all development-related activity to maintain proper lines of communication.
- Work closely with the CFO to generate financial reports for ownership based on quarterly established key performance indicators.
- Work closely with the Vice Presidents to drive vertically integrated Design-Bid-Build process.
- Foster teamwork, collaboration and build relationships.
As a suitable candidate, you:
- Have at least 10-years of progressively responsible experience in the management, design and construction of multiple High-Rise Mixed-Use, Office, Hotel, Restaurant and Multifamily projects.
- Have recent/current experience successfully leading a design-build department and/or multiple mid-large construction projects as an Executive on behalf of a real estate development company.
- Have experience working with landlords, developers, and institutional owners.
- Have a conceptual understanding of relevant software such as Revit, BIM, Sketchup, AutoCad, Procore, MRI, Microsoft Office.