- Report to CEO
- Advise and supporting the execution of the UK Real Estate investment strategy.
- Responsible for new deal origination and sourcing
- Manage a team responsible for origination of investment deal flow, underwriting, due diligence, structuring and execution of transactions, monitoring and divestments.
- Reporting to and advising senior management and the board on existing and new investments
- Lead the acquisition process including overseeing due diligence and valuation analysis on target acquisitions, ensuring that comprehensive appraisals are undertaken
- Prepare and present opportunities to the I.C for approval
- This role will also include some asset management/business plan work including investment monitoring
- Mainly office portfolio with some mixed-use assets
- They are seeking c.7-10 years’ relevant experience in the UK Real Estate Market
- Ideally, someone who can step-up into this Head of UK role
- Proven acquisitions experience within a real estate principal investor with proven UK real estate track record
- Track record of acquiring office and commercial assets in London
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, a real estate investment professional who is striving to make the next step in their career
- Competitive base salary, bonus and LTIP