Job SummaryA market leading architecture and fit-out business has an outstanding opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant.
This business is widely regarded as being at the forefront of combining cutting edge creative design with the integration of smart technologies which have culminating in the delivery of multi-million pound redevelopment projects and creation of critically acclaimed spaces for their prestigious client base.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Coordinator to join a business that promotes a creative, collaborative and welcoming culture.
Core responsibilities include;
- Provide end to end supplier A/P process across UK entities
- Process invoices, credit notes, credit cards and staff expenses
- Management of purchase order system and matching to invoices
- Assistance with supplier payment runs
- Accurate postings of bank payments, bank recs and supplier accounts recs
- Onboarding of new suppliers
- Ad-hoc projects (e.g. software migration, intra-group costs recharging)
- Provide support in relation to year end audits and associated queries
- Assist with additional duties such as month end reporting
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as an Accounts Payable Assistant or Accounts Assistant who is used processing and paying a high volume of invoices, preferably from architectural design, fit-out or construction business.
In addition, you will have a degree in Accounting & Finance 2:1 and above or educated to AAT Level 3 and above with a friendly demeanor, good verbal and written communication skills.
For further information, or an discreet conversation about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263 or via email