Job SummaryA vertically integrated private equity real estate developer with a national portfolio of industrial assets is looking for an Acquisitions Associate, who will support on Underwriting and Financial Due Diligence with current and future acquisitions and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with the investment team to identify potential real estate acquisition targets and evaluate their feasibility with the firm’s investment criteria
- Conduct underwriting and in-depth financial analysis, including cash flow projections and ROI calculations to determine the feasibility and profitability of potential real estate acquisitions.
- Analyze property performance metrics and economic trends to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Stay up to date on market trends and industry developments to identify emerging investment opportunities
- Provide recommendations on investment strategies, property types, and market segments based on analysis and research conducted
- Present research and investment recommendations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year University in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Estate Finance (multifamily/commercial/industrial)
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including the ability to model discounted cash flows, waterfall distribution and related advanced financial modeling
- Strong understanding of commercial real estate acquisition and development processes
- Experience identifying and sourcing real estate investment opportunities
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong professional communication, with the ability to succinctly express complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, multi-task and work well under pressure