Job SummaryOur client is a leading global asset manager with a large portfolio of trophy commercial and retail assets in the UK and Europe. They are seeking an Analyst to join to complete and maintain detailed financial underwriting of a portfolio including the creation of financial models covering various scenarios. The role will also involve the preparation of budgets, sensitivity scenarios and research required to secure approvals.
- The Analyst will work closely with asset/portfolio and development managers.
- Complete and maintain detailed financial underwriting of the real estate portfolio including the creation of financial models covering various scenarios.
- The role will involve the preparation of budgets, sensitivity scenarios and research required to secure approvals.
- Build underwriting models and preparing IC presentation materials for the evaluation of investment and capital market deals.
- Track performance of existing investments by upgrading portfolio management models and reporting quarterly reviews including leasing strategy, cashflow analysis and asset valuation
- Assist key business initiatives for existing investments including development loan placement, major refinancing events, and asset sales by building financial models and drafting memorandums.
- Conducting research on market trends, pricing and competition including recent acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, developments
- 2+ years’ experience within real estate as an analyst
- Prior asset management/portfolio experience (ideally) or could come from investment background.
- Experience of the office sector will be an advantage.
- Strong modelling – will need to create financial models.
- Strong with MS Office including preparing presentations.
- Argus Developer & DCF would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at managing, interpretating and analysing large data sets.
- Great potential for accelerated promotion
- Ambitious, driven, resilient, able to work under pressure and at pace.