Job SummaryWe are recruiting for an Asset Management Analyst for our client who is a real estate investment and operating company.
They are passionate on developing and operating prime real estate across Singapore.
Adept in financial modelling and having initiative, you have good analytical skills and have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in real estate funds, brokerage, financial institutions, developer and financial advisory firm.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the dynamic Asset Management team.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Analyse strategic direction, decision-making, and drive implementation of asset strategies; working in partnership with other functional teams to maximize returns on the investment/ asset
- Monitor business performance, periodic reviewing and reporting covering financial performance of the asset, leasing status, rental collection, operating expenses, planned capital expenditure etc
- Provide financial analysis including forecasts, budgets, rent rolls, sensitivity analysis, financial analysis for lease approvals.
- Assist in management reporting, cash flow management and asset valuation, including but not limited to property tax assessments, external valuation exercises.
- Prepare internal and external memorandums, including annual business plans, board level presentations and investor presentations, as required.
- Support the development of asset strategies with the relevant teams.
- Support investment team in validating underwriting
- Support onboarding of new assets, monitoring of the execution of asset strategies in terms of budget and timeline as well as reviewing financial impacts and support decision making from deviations.
- Prepare quarterly financial performance numbers for reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Support ad-hoc analysis on impact of acquisitions and asset level decisions on portfolio returns and divestment value
- divestment valueSupport review of property tax, insurance and property use on portfolio level.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree Real Estate, Business, Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of experience; in real estate funds or brokerage/ financial institutions/ developer/ financial advisory firms
- Team player, with a positive and pleasant personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Independent in executing tasks, has initiative and good business sense
- Strong capability in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly analytical with strong numerical skills, strong in financial modelling and analysis with having a CFA as a bonus