Job SummaryA global design leader, within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices, headquartered in the UK, is searching for an Architect (BOA Registered), to join their Singapore studio on a full-time basis.
In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to demonstrate their passion for design, together with their co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to deliver great projects which not only exceed clients’ expectations but also reflect the company’s vision and values.
This organization is looking for someone driven and proactive, with an open and inquisitive mind-set and a concern for quality.
To be successful in this position, the right candidate must posses the following skills and experience:
- Competent Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional)
- Competent working knowledge of Revit & BIM
- Good working knowledge with design tools like Rhino, Grasshopper etc is preferred
- Good working knowledge of Singapore & regional Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- Ability to drive the content and the final presentation of project documentation using Affinity Designer, Photo, Publisher and SketchUp
Basic qualifications and experience include:
- Registration with the Board of Architects in Singapore is essential
- 5 years working experience as a minimum, sector experience is not crucial
- Registered in other recognised professional bodies in other countries can be considered.
- RIBA Part 2 or approved equivalent qualified Architectural Graduate with broad experience, preferably significantly in Singapore.
- To be well-versed knowledge of Singapore Building Systems, Regulations and construction types or equivalent.
With people at the foundation of their culture, this organization nurture their staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. With access to mentoring, training and development, they have created a working culture and meritocracy where everyone is able to progress. Flexible, agile working styles support diversity and inclusion at all levels of the business.
If you are ambitious creative professional, looking to join a forward-thinking design studio this could be a great next role for you. Please get in touch for more details.