Job SummaryOur client is a principal investment and asset management firm looking to hire a motivated, energetic and like-minded Asset Manager to join its growing team. The role will be primarily based in London but will require travel around the UK to drive value in the firm’s portfolio.
- Executing on asset management initiatives
- Identifying and managing property and portfolio risk
- Preparing and executing against a target budget and business plan
- Presenting plans and updates to senior management;
- Reviewing the financial / investment / valuation impact of initiatives.
- Implementation of licenses to alter, landlord approvals, rent reviews, dilapidations, lease re-gears, capex plans etc;
- Investment modelling to do periodic re-underwriting.
- Preparation of periodic shareholder reporting (both written and financial) including annual reports, business plans and financial budgets;
- Preparing documents for internal and external purposes, including writing approval memos and presentations.
- Providing direction and oversight to property and facility managers.
- Overseeing the execution and capitalization of development schemes
- Assist acquisitions team on technical due diligence reports and budgeting.
- Assisting the finance team on fund movements to meet the project’s cash requirements.
Background & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top tier university and excellent academic record prior to university.
- 5-10 years of experience in real estate asset management
- Proven track record in the UK real estate market with Logistics/Industrial sector experience welcomed.
- Advanced financial modelling
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in particular in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong self-structure and organisational skills
- Personable and strong interpersonal skills that will facilitate teamwork