Job SummaryHong Kong’s leading technology and innovation hub is searching for a seasoned IT professional to join them on a full time basis as an Associate Director in Hong Kong.
This role will include team management, the implementation of projects and taking ownership of budgets within the IT team.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide leadership and direction to the IT team, ensuring the reliability and continuous development of the IT services.
- Develop and implement IT strategies and policies that align with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Lead the planning and Implementation of IT Projects - Ensuring that all IT projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Managing the organization's IT infrastructure, including hardware, software and networks
- Strengthening the IT infrastructure and applications - Overseeing the development and implementation of new IT systems and applications, ensuring that they meet the organization's needs and requirements.
- Managing relationships with external vendors and service providers, ensuring that they deliver services to the required standards and within agreed budgets.
- Ensuring that all IT systems and applications are secure and compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Developing and managing the IT budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest IT technologies, trends, and best practice, while recommending changes to the organization's IT strategy as required.
- Providing regular reports to senior management on the performance of the IT function and any issues or risks that need to be addressed.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 12 years of experience working in the IT sector.
Other key requirements include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related discipline; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 12 years solid working experience in IT sector with at least 8 years in Team Lead role
- Proven experience in managing large scale IT transformation projects is a plus
- Prior working experience in sizeable semi-public organization as management is a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and social skills with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information and make sound decisions
- Excellent command of verbal & written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
If you ambitious, forward thinking and innovative, this could be a great position for you.