Job SummaryI am delighted to be working with an established and well regarded private property company with a London-centric portfolio of commercial and mixed use properties. Now seeking a talented Building Surveyor , this is your chance to join the group, who have their own, multi-disciplinary internal retained consultancy to work across it's portfolio.
The role will be mainly office based but you will be also out on site 2 to 3 times a week where your responsibilities will include, but not just be limited to the following:
• Preparing specifications and schedules of work, including the use of NBS software, and take through tender stage and reporting thereon;
• Running refurbishment and redevelopment projects in the capacity as Contract Administrator;
• Inspecting and preparing schedules of dilapidations (mainly acting on behalf of Landlords) and agreeing settlement of claims;
• Undertaking building pathology inspections and reports;
• Undertaking inspections and preparing planned maintenance reports and capital expenditure plans;
• Undertaking inspections and preparing schedules of condition.
Key skills and qualifications sought:
- Must have thorough working knowledge of computer systems including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and NBS;
- Experience across a broad range of building surveying disciplines
- Flexible with a can-do approach, a positive approach and outlook
- Honesty, integrity and trustworthy
- MRICS very much desirable.
If feel you are ready to move client side, or if you are already in a similar role but seeking a new professional challenge at this point in your career then this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a collaborate culture where your effort and input will be valued and recognised so please send in your CV for immediate consideration.