Job SummaryA leading design & build contractor is seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Development Executive with a proven track record in the interior design industry, specifically within the area of luxury retail.
The ideal candidate will have a strong network of industry contacts and a deep understanding of the luxury retail market. As a Business Development Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth and expanding the company’s client base by identifying new opportunities and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This position requires a strategic thinker with exceptional communication and negotiation skills, as well as a passion for design and a keen eye for detail.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities within the luxury retail sector.
- Develop and execute strategic business development plans to achieve revenue targets and company objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, architects, interior designers, and other industry professionals to generate leads and secure new projects.
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify new market opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with the design and project management teams to develop customized proposals and presentations that align with clients' needs and showcase our expertise in luxury retail design.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement effective strategies to drive growth.
- Represent the company at industry events, trade shows, and networking functions to promote brand awareness and expand the company's network of potential clients.
- Provide regular reports on business development activities, market insights, and progress towards sales targets to the management team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies and campaigns that effectively promote our luxury retail design services.
To be suitable for this role, the successful candidate must have a minimum of three to five years of experience in business development, sales or account management within the interior design industry, with a focus on working with client in the luxury retail space.
Other requirements will include but not be limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Interior Design, or a related field.
- Strong network of industry contacts and a deep understanding of the luxury retail market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify market opportunities and drive business growth.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools to track leads, manage pipelines, and generate reports.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for design, with a keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients, attend industry events, and visit project sites.
Interested parties, please get in touch for more details.